A guide for employees
Booking a flight, hotel room or rental car
Urgent bookings: Call Berg-Hansen travel agency. Tel: 08050 (+47 22 00 80 50 from abroad).
- Check that you have received a confirmation email within 4 hours of booking your trip.
- Typically, you pay for your travel yourself and your expenses are refunded afterwards.
- Download Berg-Hansen app from App Store, Google Play or from berg-hansen.no
- We recommend that you pay using a credit card so that you will be insured during your trip.
- Register your credit card in PAGA. Transactions will then be listed in the travel expense account.
- In some cases, you can be given a travel advance.
- Use this form if you need pre-approval of your travel (Norwegian only).
During your travels
- In an emergency: Important telephone numbers and advice. Remember to contact your supervisor.
- contact Berg-Hansen. -
- Food expenses - Per diem allowance
Travel expences form
Temorary or contract-based employees
- Do you need a visa?
- Find out more about the country where you are headed (safety, etiquette, etc.; in Norwegian)
- Travel advice from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs