- Check your exam dates particularly for subjects not included in your study plan.
- Register for exams (Studentweb) after you are enrolled in the course.
- About exam dates and locations
Deadlines for registration:
- 15 September - Registration for exams - Fall semester
- 15 February - Registration for exams - Fall semester
- 9 July - Register to "re-sit" or re-schedule exams
- Delayed registration
Cancel your registration
- 15 November - Deadline to cancel fall exam
- 30 April - Deadline to cancel spring exam
If you decide not to take the examination, you must cancel your registration in Studentweb.
If you don't cancel your registration by the deadline, you will be considered to have taken the exam.
If you have a health problem or a disability, you may be entitled to have special accommodations during your examinations. Deadlines for submitting an application for special accomodation:
- 15 September - Special accomodation for exams, Autumn semester
- 15 February - Special accomodation for exams, Spring semester
- 15 February - Applies to examinations to be taken during the summer.
Reading rooms and study hall locations. Additional reading room places will be announced before the examination period.
Find the date and place for your examination
- Find date, time and room at the courses webpage. Examinations are assigned a room three days before the examination date.
If there are a number of rooms listed for your examination, you can also find the precise time and location on Studentweb.
3. During examination
You must arrive at the examination location no later than 10 minutes before the examination is scheduled to begin. Bring a photo identification; you must show this to the invigilators before you can sign the attendance list.
Permitted examination aids
During the examination
- Illness during an examination
- Cheating on an examination
- Presence of teaching staff during examinations
4. Examination results
- You will find examination results on Studentweb.
- Examination result deadline is normally three weeks.
- Explanation of grades and appeals
- Grade scale
Transcripts and diplomas/certificates
- Order a transcript or diploma/certificate
- Diploma supplement - English description of a Norwegian "vitnemål"