A start-up guide to Innsida for students and employees
Innsida for students
Innsida for employees
- How do I switch between languages?
Click on the flag located above this page's title.
- How do I find english content?
Use the search field or click the button Topics to the right of the search field. We have translated the majority of articles, but let us know if there is something you need.
- Is my profile page visible for people outside NTNU?
If you are employed at NTNU, yes. If you are a student, the answer is No. Only NTNU users who are logged in can see student profile pages. Find out more about your profile page.
- Why am I getting an error message when I try to log in?
See this list of possible reasons.
Please contact your local support if you need help learning Innsida (in Norwegian only).
- Click on "Topic" in the top menu to see useful pages.
- Use the search box to get directly to the information you need. Remember that you can use the magnifying glass to filter the search on e.g. people or topics.
- Use the waffle menu at the top left to go straight to frequently used systems.
We really appreciate when you let us know about errors or problems you encounter.
- Include your username.
- Describe the error and what you were trying to do.
It is very helpful if you include a screen capture (Alt + PrintScrn, or Cmd+Shift+4 on Mac) .