Who can help you with what?
- Your advisor/faculty/department can help with all academic questions concerning your studies abroad including e.g. which institutions are best for your program and what courses to take.
- NTNU's Office of International Relations can help with practical issues related to planning, the application process, deadlines, etc.
- 1 February (for departure in autumn/spring) *
- 15 September (for departure in spring) *
* A number of universities have earlier deadlines. About deadlines (in Norwegian)
Think about where you want to study. Find out which institutions your faculty recommends, and then look through the database to see where NTNU has exchange agreements (in Norwegian).
Contact the Office of International Relations for questions regarding the application process.
Check visa application procedures for the country you have selected and apply as early as possible. In some cases, application procedures require you to go for a visa interview, e.g. USA.
Office of International Relations
- Tel: (+47) 73 59 57 00
- Homepage | Map of International House
- Email: email@example.com
- Message channel for study abroad opportunities - Innsida