Who can I contact?
- You need special teaching arrangements
- You need extended deadlines for semester assignments/exercises
- You need a longer period to complete your study programme
- You have questions about applying for special examination arrangements (to do this, you submit an application to the Examinations Office)
- You wonder how special examination arrangements take place in practice
- You have other needs, or things that you need to clarify. We are here for all students with different challenges in physical and mental health. Below, you can read about the services we offer.
Some of NTNU's support services have application deadlines:
- 1 September for accessible study places
- 15 September for special examination arrangements in the autumn semester
- 15 February for special examination arrangements in the autumn semester
Contact the Disability Office
Before we meet, it would be helpful if you could think through the challenges you face and the kind of help that you need.
Please do not include sensitive personal and health data in email and attachments.
- Send us an email or phone one of us
- Postal and office address: NTNU Tilrettelegging, Gamle Kjemi, 7491 Trondheim (link to map)