If you need to make simple purchases, such as computer equipment, office supplies, mobile telephones, food, or flowers, you must use an electronic form.
Before you purchase:
- Ask your supervisor for approval of the purchase if you do not have the authority to make the purchasing decision on your own.
- Which suppliers should you use?
Make a request to purchase goods or services:
Buy a PC, Mac or computer accessories (in Norwegian)
After your have sent your request:
- Your purchase request will be registered and controlled by your purchasing representative.
- An order will be sent to the supplier after approval by a superior.
Please inform the orderer when the goods or services is received.
Problems? Contact your purchasing representative.
More information about purchases:
Guiding principle: As much as possible, any procurement should be based on competition, predictability, transparency and verifiability.
- Purchases under 100 000 kr (in Norwegian)
- Purchases between 100 000 and 500 000 (in Norwegian)
- Purchases over 500 000 (in Norwegian)
General purchase agreements: Which suppliers can you use?
Need IT stuff? Feel free to contact NTNU's division for IT advice.
- E2B: NO974767880MVA
- EHF: NO974767880
- NTNU GLN nummer: 7080003195371
- NTNU PEPPOL adresse: 9908: 974767880
PDF billings (billings sent as attatcments): Please send these to: email@example.com
All invoices must be labeled with an order number or a requisition number.
Norwegian suppliers can not send PDF invoices after 1 October 2019.