If you need to make simple purchases, such as computer equipment, office supplies, mobile telephones, food, or flowers, you must use an electronic form.
Here's how to make a simple purchase:
- Ask your supervisor for approval of the purchase if you do not have the authority to make the purchasing decision on your own.
- Which suppliers should you use?
- Fill out the purchase order form (e-requisition)
- Your purchase order is sent to your purchasing representative, while the bill is sent to your supervisor for approval.
Problems? Contact your purchasing representative.
Need to buy scientific or technical equipment?
- Checklist (in Norwegian)
Buying a computer or computer accessories?
- Buy a PC, Mac or computer accessories (in Norwegian)
Guiding principle: As much as possible, any procurement should be based on competition, predictability, transparency and verifiability.
- Purchases under 100 000 kr (in Norwegian)
- Purchases between 100 000 and 500 000 (in Norwegian)
- Purchases over 500 000 (in Norwegian)
General purchase agreements: Which suppliers can you use?
Need IT stuff? Feel free to contact NTNU's division for IT advice.
- E2B: NO974767880MVA
- EHF: NO974767880
- NTNU GLN nummer: 7080003195371
- NTNU PEPPOL adresse: 9908: 974767880
PDF billings (billings sent as attatcments): Please send these to: email@example.com
All invoices must be labeled with an order number or a requisition number.