Order a compendium
The following routines and guidelines for production and ordering compendia are valid for the whole of NTNU, including Gjøvik and Ålesund, from 2017. NTNU University Library is taking over the production and will only offer compendia digitally. Orders made within the given deadlines are guaranteed delivery before the start of the academic term.
På norsk: Bestille kompendium
Ordering your compendium #
Order your compendium from NTNU University Library:
Required information when ordering compendia #
- Name of course teacher, contact information, institute/department.
- Name and contact information of the person making the order (if other than course teacher).
- Course code and course name.
- Course academic term and year.
- Number of students taking the course.
- The publications the excerpts are taken from must be supplied, in original or high quality copy. Exceptions can be made if the material has been used in previous compendia and NTNU University Library already has the files. If the material supplied by the course teacher is of poor quality, NTNU University Library will try to find a solution.
- Please specify any material which the course teacher holds the rights to distribute.
- Table of contents as a Word file.
- Accurate citations for the excerpts.
- If the order is a modification of a previous compendium: which modifications have been made - which articles/excerpts are going out and which are going in.
- Deadline for guaranteed delivery by the start of the academic term is 1 May for the Fall term and 1 November for the Spring term.
- Compendia ordered after the guaranteed deadline will be produced in the order received.
- NTNU University Library will do their utmost to ensure a speedy production of the compendium.
- Kompendier@ub.ntnu.no (Tone Fiskaa og Katherine Jaramillo Fonn) - NTNU University Library, for questions about clearance and digital production of compendia
- Ståle Sand Kalkvik – NTNU University Library, for questions about the Kopinor agreement
- Anne L. Lorange - if you have feedback regarding the content on this page
Follow our Innsida channel “Nytt fra Universitetsbiblioteket” (“News from the University Library”)