Register research in Cristin
Documenting your research - For employees
Deadlines for registering publications
The deadline for registering your 2015 research publications is 20 January 2016. Note: Deadline for employees in Gjøvik is 17 February.
Tips - Publishing your research
- Publishing tips - Search for funding, online publishing, correct adress when publishing etc.
- Make your publications more visible
- Register titles in Cristin with the correct address
- Register publications (pdf)
- User documentation (pdf) (in Norwegian)
- Register general and user-focused communication and outreach
- How to register a book
- How to register an anthology article/chapter
- How to add a person to the quick reference list
- How to register a project code on an academic publication
- FAQ - Problems logging in or entering information
Subscribe to tips about Cristin
Subscribe to this message channel (in Norwegian) if you want to get news and tips about registering in Cristin. Your subscription will appear in your message channels under the tab "What's happening?"
Recommend journals by 30 Nov.
Are you publishing in journals or in publications that you think should be included in the weighted funding model? You can recommend journals to the DBH for inclusion in the model. The deadline is 30 November of each year.