European Funding MH - Research Infrastructures
This page provides information to researchers at The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences about European research funding opportunities.
Research Infrastructures #
The activities will aim at developing the European research infrastructures for 2020 and beyond, fostering their innovation potential and human capital and reinforcing European policy. Coordination with the cohesion funding sources will be pursued to ensure synergies and a coherent approach for the development of the research infrastructures.
Instruments are expected to target:
Developing the European research infrastructures for 2020 and beyond
- Developing new world-class research infrastructures
- Integrating and opening existing national research infrastructures of pan-European interest
- Development, deployment and operation of ICT-based e-infrastructures
Fostering the innovation potential of research infrastructures and their human capital
- Exploiting the innovation potential of research infrastructures
- Strengthening the human capital of research infrastructures
Reinforcing European research infrastructure policy and international cooperation
- Reinforcing European policy for research infrastructures
- Facilitate strategic international cooperation
On all topics of European funding, you can contact our EU-advisor Boukje Ehlen.