Blackboard - My grades
My Grades gives students an overview of grading and feedback on their completed course work. On this page you will find information about My Grades in Blackboard. My Grades gives students an overview of grading and feedback on their completed course work. On this page you will find information about My Grades in Blackboard.
Norsk versjon - Blackboard - Mine Vurderinger
How to find My Grades #
You can find My Grades by clicking Snarveier / Quick-links on the Course Front Page:
If your course is lacking a front page, follow the descriptions in the second half of this wiki.
You've now entered My Grades. In this screen it's possible to sort your assignments on the basis of different criteria. You'll be able to select graded og ungraded assignment (A) and sort them after courses, due dates and submission dates (B). The assignments will appear in the window below (C).
In the overview you can also see the status on your work.
On the left side you see wheter or not your aubmitted assignment is graded. On the right you fin information about the grading of the assignment.
- (A): This assignment is approved, and the icon tells us that there is an additional commented feedback.
- (B): The exclamation mark tells you this work is not yet graded.
- (C): This assignment has yet to be submitted.
- (D): The time-icon on the right side tells you that the assigment is submitted as a draft. To let your lecturer grade the assignment you will have to submit it.
View graded work #
You can click an assigment or test to take a closer look on the work you have submitted:
This opens a more detailed view of the graded work:
- (A): Submitted text or file.
- (B): Approval status and / or grade will be show here. It also shows which of the attempts were graded, if multiple attempts were applicable.
- (C): If you wrote a comment on your submission, you can see it here.
- (D): Feedback from the grader will be shown here if it is provided.
- (E): This button lets you save the assignment and its grading as an artifact. Read more about artifacts and portfolios here.
Finding grades without a front page #
To find your grades without a course front page click the downward facing arrow (1) in the top right corner, then click the grade icon (2).
You'll now be in the grade center and have access to your grades. To select a specific course click custom (1) and select your course in the appearing menu (2).
In this screen you'll get a overview of your graded assignments.