Blackboard - App for students
This guide explains how to install the Blackboard app for students. The app offers a fresh design with push notifcations to keep the students up-to-date with their courses. The app is supported on the following operating systems:
Norsk versjon - Blackboard App for studenter
Important note: The Blackboard app is available to students only. You need to be a student in a course at NTNU to log-on to the Blackboard App, download the Blackboard Instructor app if you are a lecturer.
Downloading the app #
- Download the app from:
App store (IOS) or Google play (Android) or Microsoft store (Windows10+).
IOS.9.0+ Android 4.2+ Windows 10+
- Choose NTNU as your institution and login (Logg på) with your Feide account:
Exploring the app #
The app looks different from the web site, but it still provides almost all the web features for the students
- Activity stream (Aktivitietsstrøm)
This page is the default landing page of the app and offers smart updates on your courses.
- Courses (Emner)
The tab offers access to all course content.
- Grades (Resultater)
Here you will find all of your grades for assignments and tests taken on Blackboard.
- Due dates (Leveringsfrister)
This tab has a calender with a list of tasks and their due dates.
- Settings (Innstillinger)
Here you can attach cloud storage such as OneDrive, Google Drive or Dropbox.
See also #
- Blackboard.com Feature Guide for the Blackboard App
- Blackboard.com FAQs for the Blackboard App
- Video: Bb student app tour
- For instructors: Best practices for mobile-friendly courses
For questions or need for assistance contact Orakel Support Services.