TDT71 - Game development
- Responsible: Rabail Tahir. For more information contact (email@example.com) .
- Work load: 3,75 SP
- Start-up: Friday, 14th September 2018, kl. 16:00-17:00, room Realfagbygget: R92.
- Goal: The couse is an introduction to various topics related to video games and game development like game architectures, requirement engineering for computer games, virtual reality, game development process, design patterns for games, and development approaches for game development. The course also teachers how games can engage and motivate and various uses for games.
- Syllabus: The literature consists of several articles from various journals, magazines and proceedings. You can find the syllabus, and download the articles from the TDT71 wiki-pages.
- Teaching approach: The course is taught through workshops where the students presents the article in the course followed by group work and discussions.
- More information: More information and the articles in the course will be available in It's Learning TDT71 Game Development project. If you do not have access to this project, please send an email to the course responsible.
- Exam: Date to be announced.