TDT04 - Avanserte Bioinspirerte Metoder
- Responsible: Pauline C Haddow. For more information contact (email@example.com) .
- Work load: 3,75 SP
- Start-up: Tuesday, 1st Oktober 2019, kl. 15:00-17:00, (ta kontakt for mer info)
- Goal: The couse focuses on three Bio-inspired themes: evolution, swarm intelligence and Neural Networks.
- Syllabus: The literature consists of several articles from various journals and conference proceedings. Details of the current version of the course can be found at: TDT4 Wiki-pages
- Teaching approach: The course is taught through workshops involving active discussions of research articles. The selection of articles will, in part, be chosen by the lecturer but many will be chosen by the participants.
- Student Participation: Students must attend all 4 workshops and prepare for each workshop by reading the material to be discussed at a particular workshop. All participants will be asked to select an appropriate research article for the workshops, either related to their own mastersproject (within Bioinspired systems) or another suitable topic of their choice.The student will aslo need to prepare to lead the discussion of his/her chosen article (no presentation is required).
- More information: More information and the articles in the course will be available at TDT4 wiki.
- Exam: more information to come