Elections at NV
Information on elections at the NV Faculty. Norsk side om valg ved NV
Table of Contents [-]
- Faculty Board Elections for the term 1 August 2017-31 July 2021 https://innsida.ntnu.no/wiki/-/wiki/English/Elections+at+IE#section-Elections+at+IE-Faculty+Board+Elections+for+the+term+1+August+2017-31+July+2021#
- Suggest candidates for the Faculty Board https://innsida.ntnu.no/wiki/-/wiki/English/Elections+at+IE#section-Elections+at+IE-Suggest+candidates+for+the+Faculty+Board#
- Nominating committee https://innsida.ntnu.no/wiki/-/wiki/English/Elections+at+IE#section-Elections+at+IE-Nominating+committee#
The Faculty Board consists of the following members. You may vote during the period 9-11 May.
- 3 members and 3 deputy members representing the group of scientific staff
- 1 member and 1 deputy member representing the group of temporary scientific staff
- 1 member and 1 deputy member representing the group of administrative and technical staff
All staff and students at NTNU with the right to vote may submit proposals for
candidates from their own group. The nominating committee at the latest must receive the suggestions on April 20 2017 at 12:00 (extended deadline). Scan the suggestion letter and send it by email to Marie-Laure Olivier (head of the nominating committee).
According to the Regulations for election to the Board, Faculty Board and Department Board, the proposals must be signed by at least 3 persons
with the right to vote. See §3 in the regulations on who has the right to vote. See §4 on who is eligible for election. All candidates must be asked beforehand.
Form for candidate proposal to the Faculty Board (in Norwegian)
- Week 12: Announcement of election at Innsida
- Week 14: Nomination deadline
- Week 16: Presentation of candidates
- 9-11 May: Election
- Week 21: Presentation of election results