You can stretch during your workday to prevent muscle and skeletal pain and increase your well-being in the workplace. Here is some help to get going.
Norsk side - Pausegmnastikk
How to get started with workplace stretches #
- Talk to your colleagues – are they interested?
- Get approval from your manager/HSE coordinator to set aside time for workplace stretches during working hours.
- You will need a regular place to be and a set time of approx. 10 minutes.
- The frequency should be about 3 or 5 days a week.
- Two volunteers from the department should be responsible for the workplace stretches and act as instructors.
Exercises you can do yourself #
Tina Hagen, Occupational Physiotherapist