Wireless network on Iphone and Ipod Touch
It's possible to connect your Iphone and Ipod Touch to the wireless network, Eduroam, and this guide show you how to do it.
Norsk versjon - Trådløsnett på iPhone og iPod.
Eduroam setup wizard #
This wizard will configure Eduroam on your wireless device. It works on Windows 7, Windows XP, Linux Ubuntu and Mac OS X in addition to iPhone. If the wizard doesn't work you have to set up Eduroam manually.
How to set up Eduroam manually #
This is a step by step guide for how to set up Eduroam manually.
- Open Settings and chose Wi-Fi in the menu.
- Chose Eduroam in the listing of networks.
- Note that the username field should be your firstname.lastname@example.org and your NTNU password. This applies to both students and employees.
- Accept the certificate.
- Wait while your iPhone connects you to the network, then the list of networks should reappear indicating that you're connected to eduroam.
See also #
- Wireless network at NTNU
- Wireless network for visitors
- Automatic setup for Eduroam
- Email on your iPhone or iPad (Employees)
- Epost via Iphone og Ipad (Students)
- VPN on your iPhone or iPad
Orakel Support Services can help if you encounter difficulties.