Wireless network for visitors
How to connect to NTNU guest #
Step 1 #
- Click on the wireless icon on your taskbar (on your machine)
- Select ntnuguest in the window that appear and click Connect (Koble til).
Windows 7 #
It looks like this in Windows 7
Windows 8 #
Windows 8 looks like this
Step 2: Log in #
- Open your web browser and this page (shown below) should appear.
- Fill in your email adress and click on submit.
Things you can't access #
Note: The NTNU guest connection only gives you limited access to the Internet.
- only allows web traffic (http/https)
- and is for visitors who cannot use Eduroam.
Unless you also connect to through the VPN, you will not have access to:
- Remote desktop
See also #
Orakel Support Services can help if you encounter difficulties.