VPN for Android
This article will help you connect to NTNUs network resources through your Android, you gain access to the librarys article database, your home directory and more using VPN.
Norsk versjon - VPN på Android
Connecting to NTNU via VPN is only available to NTNU students and employees.
VPN for Android is only available for version 4.0 or newer.
This guide also applies to Chromebooks, which are based on the Android system.
- Download and install the AnyConnect app by Cisco from Google Play.
- Open the app and click Accept on the license agreement screen.
- Click on Connections.
- Click Add new connection.
- Fill in the information as shown below. Please note that the Server Address is vpn.ntnu.no.
- Turn on the connection. You will then be asked to enter your username and password, which is your NTNU username and password.
- The connection will then be established (look for the key symbol on the top of the screen).