Use e-journals from the library
How you use e-journals from the NTNU University Library and how you connect to the network. This information is for employees and students at NTNU.
Find e-journals #
You can also click on “E-journals (A-Å)” in the top menu in Oria, and search for title or subject field. You only have access to the e-journals that the library subscribes to.
Read e-journals #
You can print or download articles from e-journals the library subscribes to. The usual file format is pdf.
Why can’t you access the journal you need? #
- You have access to e-books when you are connected to NTNUs network. Off campus you must connect via VPN | connect via software farm
- The library does not own a subscription of the particular volume.
- The service provider does not allow online access to the most recent volume.
- The library does not have access to the specific journal.
See Also #
- Editorial team - if you have feedback regarding the content on this page
- Contact your local library - if you have other questions
Follow our Innsida channel “Nytt fra Universitetsbiblioteket” (“News from the University Library”)