NTNU's IT-regulations apply #
Use of Innsida is covered by:
- NTNU's IT-regulations
- Guidelines for visibility of personal data in NTNU's open systems (Norsk, pdf).
Innsida specifics #
Profile pages #
All students and employees have a profile page in Innsida.
- Students: Student profiles are only visible for other university users who are logged into Innsida. If you have formally indicated that you do not wish not to appear in NTNU search results the information in your Innsida profile will not be available to other NTNU users.
- Employees: A public version of your employee profile is visible to the public. You control how detailed your profile will be beyond the contact information and organizational information available in other systems.
Relevant and factual: Comments in Innsida should be relevant and constructive. Offensive comments and photos, including profile photos may be deleted by an administrator.
Visible: When you comment on Innsida, your comments will always include your name and a thumbnail photo from your profile page. As is standard on most web sites, if you comment on a page or post that is publicly visible, your comment and your name will also be publicly visible.
Personal pages #
Both your Innsida start page, known as My Page, and your subscriptions under What's happening are not accessible to others. These pages can be considered ”personal”. Nevertheless, NTNU reserves the right to remove or disable page elements that cause system instability or which pose a security risk, including:
- External RSS-feeds in Innsida's internal messaging service
- Apps added to "My Page"
In Norwegian #
- Brukervilkår - Innsida 2.0