Guidelines for physical attendance on campus
Temporary guidelines governing physical presence on campus due to coronavirus
Norvegian version: Retningslinjer for oppmøte og besøk på campus
General requirements #
Most measures to prevent infection have now been removed at NTNU. The following rules now apply:
- Follow NTNU’s standard regulations for campus use:
Although most infection control rules have now been removed, we still encourage you to stay home when you are ill and to wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer.
What to do if you develop new respiratory symptoms (x) #
(x) Fever, cough, sore throat, loss of sense of smell and/or taste, feeling unwell in general.
- Stay at home
- Take a Covid-19 test (Sars-CoV-2)
- If the symptoms disappear completely after day 1, you can go on to the campus before you get your test results
- If the test results are negative, stay at home until you feel well and have had no fever for at least 24 hours
- If test results are positive, you need to self-isolate at home for 5 days after the symptoms started. You must have had no fever for at least 24 hours before you can go on to the campus
This applies regardless of vaccination status.
For further information, see What should you do if you are an adult/adolescent with newly-arisen respiratory tract symptoms? (fhi.no)
Ordering face masks and rapid tests #
Although there are no requirements or recommendations for face masks at the moment, you can still order face masks through the “e-vaktmester” online service. The same applies to rapid test kits.
Reopening plan for NTNU #
For NTNU’s reopening plan, see the link to the English version on the page Sentral beredskapsledelse for korona-håndtering.
- The HSE section: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Type of document||Guidelines|
|Managed by||HSE Section|
|Approved by||Head of HSE Section|
|Last update||30 September 2021|
|Effective until||Oktober 2021|
|Exempt from public access||No|
|Reference internal documents|
|These guidelines are subject to: Policy for emergency response capacity|