The Student Web provides information about you and your studies. You can change, confirm and update some of your details yourself.
Norsk versjon - Studentweb
Log in #
Log in to StudentWeb with your user name and password
New students: #
If you have not yet received a username and password, you can use your national identity number (11 digits) and the PIN code you received in your welcome letter. If you have lost your PIN code, you can get a new one by email when you have entered your national identity number at the login page.
A few days before the semester starts, you will receive two emails; one containing an 11-digit ID-number, and another containing your 4-digit pin. This information can only be used by you, so do not share it with others. The 11-digit number is generated by NTNU, and cannot be used as an ID-number outside the university.
How to use the Studentweb #
- User guidelines for Studentweb (pdf)
- Making course priorities (Prioritize courses for Experts in Teamwork)
Studentweb allows you to:
- find the information you need to pay your semester fee
- check or change your semester address
- look at, change, or confirm your individual education plan
- register for teaching and exams
- find out the results of admission to a course
- specify how you would like to use your vote
- check your registration for exams
- find out where your exams will be held
- cancel your registration for an exam (withdrawal)
- see your exam results
- order transcripts of your grades
- check what has been reported to the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund (Lånekassen)
- see which degrees you have completed
- change your PIN code
- accept that NTNU can get your results from other Norwegian universities and colleges
- accept that your photo can be used in the semester card app (Digital student ID)
Technical problems? #
Non-technical problems #
Send questions about exams to firstname.lastname@example.org and questions about your studies (including your individual education plan/study plan) to your Faculty.
Are you having problems using Student Web to register for exams? #
It is not always possible to register for an exam in a course. Student Web will give you a message explaining the reason, but if you would like clarification, you can get help: