Most campuses have local Student Service. If you contact Student Services in Trondheim by email or phone, it will now be Orakel Support Services that helps you. For student related inquiries, please contact student services at your local campus.
Norsk versjon - Studentservice
See also topic page about Student Guidance
Self-help: Find answers to your questions
- Search will usually help you find the answer you need.
- Click the "Topic" tab in Innsida, for a list of help pages for students.
- New student? Start her: Arrival Checklist for new international students
- If you have questions related to your studies, contact the student advisors at your faculty or department
|Campus||Opening hours*||Where?||Phone / email|
|Dragvoll||08.00–16:30||Building 8, floor 5 (Library)||73 59 52 00 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gløshaugen||10:15–16:00||Natural Science Library||73 59 52 00 / email@example.com|
|Kalvskinnet||8:00–11:30 & 12:15–15:30||Sverres gate 12||73 55 94 50 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tunga||8:30–11:30 & 12:00–15:00||Tungasletta||73 55 91 50 / email@example.com|
|Øya||8:30–11:30 & 12:00–15:00||Øya hospital||73 41 22 00 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gjøvik||8:00–15:00||Student Centre in Gjøvik||61 13 54 00 / email@example.com|
|Ålesund||09:00–16:00||Orakel help desk in Ålesund||70 16 15 00 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Moholt||9:00–14:00||Service center Moholt|
|Elgeseter||10:00–14:00||Service center NTNU Business School||73 55 99 50 / email@example.com|
* Help desks may have closed or limited opening hours during the summer.