Most of the campuses have their own Student Services desk. For student related inquiries, please contact student services at your local campus.
Norsk versjon - Studentservice
See also: Student Guidance
Student service at Gløshaugen and Dragvoll #
Mailing address: NTNU Studentservice, 7491 Trondheim.
Phone: 73 59 52 00, answering between 08:00–15:00.
Opening hours at the service desk:
Dragvoll: Tuesdays 09:00–15:00
Gløshaugen: Monday to Friday 10:00–15:00
Student service helpdesk at Gløshaugen has moved to Natural Science Library.
Student service at other campuses #
Open 08:00–11:30 and 12:15–15:30
Tel: 73 55 94 50 | Adress: Sverres gate 12
How Student Services in Trondheim can help you #
- Findings rooms and areas at campus NTNU - Maps and room | Campusguide for Iphone eller Android
- Semester registration, semester card and semester fee
- Download and activate your student ID
- Information on important deadlines
- Your education plan (only at Student Services at Dragvoll)
- A copy of your transcript of records
- Filling out different forms, such as complaint on grades. We forward questions about Norwegian classes to the admissions office. This also applies to "following sheme", which is actually an outdated concept since diplomas or certificates of completion are now generally sent electronically.
- Verification of previous education
- Certified copies
If we are not able to help you, we will do our best to guide you to the right person.