Most of the campuses have their own Student Services desk. For student related inquiries, please contact student services at your local campus.
//the website is being updated//
Contact Student Services
You can contact Student Services by email or phone. You can also get help at the Student Services helpdesks.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +47 73 59 52 00
Student Services and Orakel Support Services share helpdesks at some of the campuses in Trondheim. Other campuses have their own helpdesks.
|Campus||Opening hours||Where?||Phone / email|
|Dragvoll||08.00-16:30||Building 8, floor 5 (The Library)|
|Gløshaugen||10:15-16:00||Natural Science Library|
|Kalvskinnet||08.00–11.30 and 12.15–15.30||Sverres gate 12||73 55 94 50|
|Tunga||08.30-11.30 and 12.00-15.00||Tungasletta||73 55 91 50|
|Øya||08.30-11.30 and 12.00-15.00||Øya||73 41 22 00|
|Gjøvik||8.00-15.00||The Student Centre in Gjøvik||61 13 54 00 / email@example.com|
|Ålesund||8.30-12.00 and 12.30-15.00||The Student Services in Ålesund||70 16 15 00 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rotvoll (Department of Teacher Education)|
|Elgeseter (Trondheim Business School)|
Please note that the help desks might have closed or limited opening hours in the summer.
Where to find information:
- Help with diplomas, transcripts and the Diploma Registry
- Help with semester registration and semester fee
- Help with the Student ID-app
- The Academic calendar - with deadlines
- Information about the exams
- Do you have questions related to your studies, please contact tour Faculty/Department.