Sign in to Oria
In Oria you can search through the library’s printed and electronic collections; books, articles, journals, theses, dissertations, music, movies and more.
Do I have to sign in to search Oria? #
No, it is not necessary to sign in to search. The access to electronic materials is also not linked to signing in to Oria. But if you want to order books or articles, you have to sign in.
Access to electronic resources outside campus #
To get access to the electronic resources the library provides outside campus, you need to connect via VPN.
If you sign in to “My account” in Oria, you can:
- Get an overview of the material you have borrowed and your active orders.
- Renew your loans.
- Save search strings and references.
How to sign in #
Signing in - Students and staff at NTNU #
- Go to ntnu.oria.no, and click 'Sign in' in the top right corner (see illustration above).
- Select "Feide" and sign in using your NTNU username / password (see illustration below).
- If you don’t have a username / password, you will first need to activate your NTNU user account.
Signing in - Staff at St.Olavs Hospital and external users #
For ordering materials, you will need to be a registered patron and log in with username and password.
- Contact an NTNU library for registration and user name. You will receive an email with a link on how to create a password.
- Go to ntnu.oria.no, and click 'Sign in' in the top right corner.
- Select "St.Olav staff and external patrons" and sign in with your username and password.
If you change your username, this must be reported to the library so that user information is updated. If you do not remember the password click on "Forgot password?" If you have forgotten your username, contact the library.
More about literature search #
- Editorial team – if you have feedback regarding the content on this page
- Your local library – if you have other questions
Follow our Innsida channel “Nytt fra Universitetsbiblioteket” (“News from the University Library”).