Sharing digital learning resources
To store and share digital learning resources, NTNU offers a cloud-based service that makes it easy to use the same learning resources in several places, across subjects, programs, systems and institutions. The system used is DLR and is provided by UNIT. In the spring of 2020, the NTNU Library is working on facilitating the use of the system.
Norsk versjon - Dele digitale læringsressurser
DLR provides a solution to enable openly accessible learning resources to be stored, searched and (re-)used, regardless of institution and learning platform. Learning resources can include videos, photos and presentations.
Log in on DLR Portal Log in in the portal with your Feide-user account.
User Guides #
- User manual for DLR Portal
- How to submit a learning resource? (video with English subtitles)
- How to submit a thumbnail (video in Norwegian)
- How to register different filetypes in the same resource (video in Norwegian)
Copyright and licenses #
Before using DLR as a tool for sharing learning resources, you must familiarize yourself with copyright laws, policies and guidelines. Information security is another important issue, especially privacy legislation. It is important to make it clear that you are responsible for what is shared.
- Video about copyright from Eva Bratvold (in Norwegian)
- Information security at NTNU (in Norwegian)
- Privacy (in Norwegian)
- Licenses define the conditions for others' use of the resource and its content. This must be selected before the resource can be published.
The responsible for this service is NTNU University library.
Contact email@example.com, if you have questions or comments on how we can improve this page or the user manual.
Follow our Innsida channel “Nytt fra Universitetsbiblioteket” (“News from the University Library”)