Register your car for parking at NTNU
Here you can learn how to register your car for parking on NTNU property. This applies to employees at NTNU and registered students.
Norsk versjon: Registrere bil for parkering på NTNU
NTNU's registration number database #
- You have to register your car if you want the NTNU discount and/or for parking at NTNU Gjøvik and Ålesund, where there are for the time being no parking fee.
- You can register several cars
- You can change and delete registration numbers at any time
- You have to register your car before applying for on-site parking at Gløshaugen
- You have to register your vehicle if you want to park in Zone C (Hestehagen) and the NTNU Science Museum in Trondheim.
Register your car (in Norwegian) – Students and employees should click on Logg på med Feide
- Use the parking app to pay when you park. Here's how the payment system works.
- Information about electric cars (in Norwegian)
- MC and scooter parking
Related information #
- Parking rules at NTNU (in Norwegian) – Zones, rates, parking control, appeals, etc.
- Apply for on-site parking at Gløshaugen (in Norwegian)
Questions regarding parking: email@example.com +47 73 59 54 15