Recording hours in Min Tid on your mobile
For both hourly paid emploees and full time emploees.
Norsk versjon: Registrere arbeidstid i Min Tid på mobil
Once registered, open the browser on yout mobile phone and enter this address: mntnu.bluegarden.net
Log in for the first time #
- When you log in for the first time, choose "Endre passord" (Change password).
- After that, you log in with the username and password you were given the first time you logged in.
- Type your NTNU username in the field for the username and type in the numeric code displayed in the grey field below
- Click "SEND".
One-time passwords #
- A one-time password (OTP) is sent to your registered email address or phone number.
- Enter the one-time password and click "SEND".
- Enter the password you have chosen (at least 7 characters including at least 2 numbers and 2 letters).
- Repeat the password and click "SEND".
Log in #
- You will receive confirmation that the password has been reset.
- Your username is shown with the prefix "UNI-".
- Click "FORTSETT" (CONTINUE) to log in with your new password.
- Enter your username and the password you have just chosen and click "LOGG INN" (LOG IN).
- You have now been registered in the mobile service for Min Tid.
Record hours worked #
To record work time, click "Registrere INN" (Record IN)
Create a shortcut on the mobile phone #
To find the website easily, link to it from an icon on your mobile screen (for example, see below for how to do this in IOS):
With the website displayed, click the icon for sharing and then choose "Add to Home screen".
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.