Publishing Fund for Open Access
From 1 January 2021, it will not be possible to apply for support for open access from NTNU's publishing fund. The Publications Fund will not approve applications submitted in 2021.
Funds allocated to the Publications Fund in 2021 will be used to pay out support to publications that have already been granted support. Authors who have been granted support for their publications will receive the support after the publication has been published, registered and uploaded to Cristin for archiving in NTNU Open.
In order to satisfy the requirements for Open Access publishing at NTNU, authors can:
- Publish in journals where NTNU has an agreement with the publishers
- Pay for Open Access publication with their own funds
- Publish without Open Access and upload the accepted peer-reviewed manuscript in NTNU Open
Do you have questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Norsk versjon - Publiseringsfondet for åpen publisering
- The University Library publishing group
- Nina Andersen - if you have feedback regarding the content on this page
- Contact your local library- if you have other questions
Follow our Innsida channel “Nytt fra Universitetsbiblioteket” (“News from the University Library”)