Presence of teaching staff during exams
Rules for the presence and availability of teaching staff or their representatives during exams.
Norsk versjon - Faglærers oppmøte under eksamen
Presence of teaching staff during home exams #
In the spring term 2020, a temporary directive on the availability of teaching staff during home exams in courses with changed assessment form, was adopted. This directive also applies for the autumn term 2020.
- The teacher, or a representative of his/hers, must be available by phone for the Academic Administrative Division (Examinations Office) and the candidates during the exam.
- The candidate should only contact the teacher/representative if he/she has discovered direct errors or insufficiencies in the question set.
- If the need to notify candidates during the exam should arise, e.g. in case of an error in the question set, teacher/representative must contact the Academic Administrative Division which in turn will notify the candidates via a message in Inspera and by SMS.
The directive can be read in its entirety here (in Norwegian only). The instructions apply for as long as deemed necessary due to the corona situation.
Availability of teaching staff during written school exams - not applicable for the autumn term 2020 #
Due to the ongoing corona situation, it has been decided that teaching staff/representative should not be present in the exam location during supervised written school exams.
The following instructions apply for the availability of the teaching staff/representative:
- The teacher, or a representative of his/hers, must be available by phone for the duration of the exam.
- If the candidate thinks there is a clear error/deficiency in the question set, the candidate must contact the invigilator.
- The invigilator makes sure that the teacher/representative is contacted to clarify any errors/deficiencies in the question set.
The instructions are determined by Rector 22.09.20. The directive can be read in its entirety here (in Norwegian only). The directive is valid until another directive is adopted.