Presence of teaching staff during exams
Rules for the presence and availability of teaching staff or their representatives during exams.
Norsk versjon - Faglærers oppmøte under eksamen
Availability of teaching staff during home exams, spring semester/re-sit examinations 2020 #
A temporary directive has been adopted, regarding the availability of teaching staff during exams in courses that have changed assessment form to home exam for the spring semester 2020.
- The teacher, or a representative of his/hers, must be available by phone for the Academic Administrative Division (Examinations Office) and the candidates during the exam.
- The candidate should only contact the teacher/representative if he/she has discovered direct errors or insufficiencies in the question set.
- If a need to notify candidates during the exam should arise, e.g. in case of an error in the question set, teacher/representative must contact the Academic Administrative Division which in turn will notify the candidates via a message in Inspera and by SMS.
Presence of teaching staff during written school exams (not applicable spring semester 2020) #
- For written exams, be present in the exam room at one point during the exam.
- Be available by telephone throughout the exam.
- Answer questions about possible errors, deficiencies, ambiguities or aspects which are not clear in the text of the questions.
- Inform all the candidates about misprints or necessary changes in the text of the questions.
Adopted by Rector 07.03.2006.