Parking - Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences - MH
Information on parking for employees and students at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at Øya. På norsk: Parkering - Fakultet for medisin og helsevitenskap
Apply for a parking permit 2021 - deadline December 20. 2020 #
Employees and students from the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (MH) have the right to apply for parking in the Øya area, near the hospital.
- Use this form: https://pportal.cowisys.no/stolav. First you need to register your information. When that is done you will get a text message regarding application for a parking permit. This message is pre-made and only in Norwegian.
- To get a parking permit, you have to be a student or a employee at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences. Employees with a shared position must have at least 50 % employment with the MH-faculty.
- You must remember your username and password at all times in case you need to change your information.
Trondheim Parking decides what the prices are, based on applicable guidelines. There is a price list on the form. Any price increases will take place when the new yearly form is released.
About the application process and timing #
The main round for parking applications normally starts in November/December each year. YES, you do have to reapply every year, even if you have a parking permit already.
In general, your parking permit extends from 1 January to 31 December, but exceptions can be made. You can apply whenever you like during the year, with the drawback being that you may not be given the parking area that you request if you apply outside of the normal application period.
PARKA is unfortunately only in Norwegian. If you have problems with translating, we strongly advice you to get help from someone. We can also help you if needed.
- A payment agreement must be valid before you start your parking. Even though you have already a payment agreement, you still need to make a new one.
- Payment is made through a valid credit card - therefore you need to put in your credit card details in Parka
- You are responsible for putting in the correct information. If the information is not correct, we cannot help you if you get a parking ticket or a dept collection.
Available parking areas #
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (MH) has the following parking areas available:
- NTNU parking places: MH has 34 places in the Øya area; 26 places behind Nevro Vest and eight places on the west side of the Cecilie Bridge (Ceciliebrua) with the possibility to park at RiT-C. Important: We are not responsible if there is not any parking available at your pefered parking place. You then have to drive to the other NTNU/RiT-C parking place.
- RiT-C places: These parking places are on the fringe of the hospital area, on Marienborg.
- RiT-FIN: The Finalebanen parking garage.
- RUST: Handelshøyskolen parking garage
- LEUTH: Leuthenhaven parking garage
The location of the "NTNU" and "RiT-C" parking places may be changed, stay tuned for more information.
Maps of the St. Olavs Hospital- area (Norwegian)
Prices from January 1. 2021 #
- NTNU parking permit kr 682 per month
- RiT-C parking permit kr 621 per month
- RUST parking permit 682 per month
- LEUTH parking permit 621 per month
- RiT-Fin kr 1145 per month
If you have more questions about parking at the hospital you can contact Senobia Cuno Calloapaza at the MH-faculty