Paga is NTNU's payroll system. You use Paga to submit information on your absences from work, holidays and travel expense claims, in addition to keeping track of your salary payments. Norsk versjon - Paga
Logging on #
Employees from the university colleges gain access to Paga in January 2016.
Which browser do I have to use? #
You can use Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome. Mac users must use Firefox. Linux users must contact Bluegarden. Check browsers and pop-up problems.
Log on outside of the NTNU network #
If you want to log on to PagaWeb when you are outside of the NTNU network, you first have to connect to the NTNU network using VPN.
Here's what you can do in Paga #
Use Paga to register the following:
- Holiday/vacation time
- Absences from work (due to illness, a child's illness, etc.)
- Leave from work
- Travel expense claims
- Personal information
- Reimbursement of personal expenses
- Use of your own vehicle (travel logbook)
- Working hours
- Manual for employees (Norwegian)
- Manual for managers (Norwegian)
You will find user guides on the pages linked above.
User support #
- 1st line: User support (in Norwegian) for your group is the authorized salary representative (personnel consultant) and the authorized representative for variable pay and travel expense claims.
- 2nd line: NTNU central payroll services (in Norwegian)
- Log on problems: Contact Anne O. Slupphaug or Torill G. Tanemsmo
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org Write PagaWeb in the subject field
Inactivity and need to log on again #
Your session will be ended on Paga after two hours for security reasons. Here's how you log on again.
- Refresh by pressing f5, or
- Close your browser and open a new "fresh" browser page, or
- Open PagaWeb log on and enter your user name and password.
An alternative is to try freshing your screen (by clicking F5), but this often results in a dreaded error message.
Other info #
- System owner: NTNU Finances Division, Payroll Services, Ingrid Eide.
- System supplier: Bluegarden