The HR-portal (formerly called "Paga") is NTNU's payroll system. You use the HR-portal to submit information on your absences from work, holidays and travel expense claims, in addition to keeping track of your salary payments.
Norsk versjon - HR-portalen
Logging on #
Which browser do I have to use? #
You can use Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome. Mac users must use Firefox. Linux users must contact Bluegarden. Check browsers and pop-up problems.
Log on outside of the NTNU network #
If you want to log on to PagaWeb when you are outside of the NTNU network, you first have to connect to the NTNU network using VPN.
Here's what you can do in the HR-portal #
Use the HR-portal to register the following:
- Holiday/vacation time
- Absences from work (due to illness, a child's illness, etc.)
- Leave from work
- Travel expense claims
- Personal information
- Reimbursement of personal expenses
- Use of your own vehicle (travel logbook)
- Working hours
- Manual for employees (Norwegian)
- Manual for managers (Norwegian)
You will find user guides on the pages linked above.
User support #
- 1st line: User support (in Norwegian) for your group is the authorized salary representative (personnel consultant) and the authorized representative for variable pay and travel expense claims.
- 2nd line: NTNU central payroll services (in Norwegian)
- Log on problems: Contact Anne O. Slupphaug or Torill G. Tanemsmo
Email to email@example.com Write PagaWeb in the subject field
Inactivity and need to log on again #
Your session will be ended on Paga after two hours for security reasons. Here's how you log on again.
- Refresh by pressing f5, if you get an error message, try step 2 below
- Close your browser and open a new "fresh" browser page, or
- Open HR-portalen log on and enter your user name and password.
Other info #
- System owner: NTNU Financial Division, Transaction Services Section, Ingrid Eide.
- System supplier: Bluegarden