Online Course Planner
The Online Course Planner (Emneplanlegging på nett, EpN) allows lecturers and employees in the study administration to create, modify and quality check information about NTNU courses. Norsk versjon - Emneplanlegging på nett
Log in #
Log in errors: If you are told that you cannot log in to the Course Planner, you might not be registered in the NTNU user database. Contact the NTNU help desk via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (91500).
Using the Course Planner (EpN) #
- User guide EpN (pdf) (in Norwegian - updated October 2017)
The Programme Description Guide describes the process for developing programme descriptions and course descriptions, and it provides a table of contents with further details of both programme descriptions and course descriptions.
Creating new courses
When creating new courses, any suggestions for course codes should be based on the prior code structure.
- Letter on revision of course codes (in Norwegian)
- Course code system - letter combinations (in Norwegian)
Deadlines for the faculties #
- Completion of course registration in EpN: 15 January
- Schedule registration in EpN:
- Autumn semester: 1 March
- Spring semester: 1 September