Office 365 - Teams
Microsoft Teams is a tool for easy communication and interaction in groups. Teams includes a wide range of communication solutions, and offer collaboration in the most important Office-applications. Teams are for projects where you want an overview of and access to tasks, content and colleagues. Through the shared storage and co-writing capabilities of Teams, you will avoid the challenges with many versions of documents circulating in e-mails and file areas.
Norsk versjon - Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams allow employees, groups, and partners to work closely together, regardless of where they are located. With Microsoft Teams you can:
- Send and receive instant messages.
- Share files (Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Excel...).
- Plan work tasks with deadlines and assignees.
- Show your presence and/or status information.
- Easily invite external partners.
Microsoft Teams also have different functionalities:
- Teams: A team is a group of people who come together through work, projects or shared interests. For example, a team may be associated with a topic or a research project. You can create a team yourself and add members, or join an existing team.
- Channels: A team consists of channels where you can interact and work with your team members. A channel can be associated with a specific topic, a project or a task.
- Conversations and chat: Every channel has a channel conversation that is public and visible to everyone in the team. You can also create chats between yourself and another person or create a larger group chat.
- Own storage area: When you create a team, a SharePoint site is automatically created under the files-tab. All files you upload or create in your team will be stored in the team's SharePoint site.
- Apps for all devices: In addition to browsers, Teams can be used through apps for the Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. There is also an app for mobile phones, which gives you access to your teams regardless of where you are.
User Guides #
Here you will find links to various user guides for different features in Microsoft Teams:
- Create a team
- Create a channel
- Manage team membership
- Work with tabs
- Chats and conversations
- Share files
- Team settings
- Personal settings
Orakel Support Service can help you if you have questions or if you encounter difficulties.