Office 365 - Teams
Microsoft Teams is a tool for easy communication and interaction in groups. Teams includes a wide range of communication solutions, and offer collaboration in the most important Office-applications. Teams are for projects where you want an overview of and access to tasks, content and colleagues. Through the shared storage and co-writing capabilities of Teams, you will avoid the challenges with many versions of documents circulating in e-mails and file areas.
Norsk versjon - Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams allow employees, groups, and partners to work closely together, regardless of where they are located. With Microsoft Teams you can:
- Send and receive instant messages.
- Share files (Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Excel...).
- Plan work tasks with deadlines and assignees.
- Show your presence and/or status information.
- Easily invite external partners.
Microsoft Teams also have different functionalities:
- Teams: A team is a group of people who come together through work, projects or shared interests. For example, a team may be associated with a topic or a research project. You can create a team yourself and add members, or join an existing team.
- Channels: A team consists of channels where you can interact and work with your team members. A channel can be associated with a specific topic, a project or a task.
- Conversations and chat: Every channel has a channel conversation that is public and visible to everyone in the team. You can also create chats between yourself and another person or create a larger group chat.
- Own storage area: When you create a team, a SharePoint site is automatically created under the files-tab. All files you upload or create in your team will be stored in the team's SharePoint site.
- Mobile app: Teams has a mobile app you can download on your smartphone that gives you access to your Teams regardless of where you are.
User Guides #
Here you will find links to various user guides for different features in Microsoft Teams:
- Create a team - (In progress)
- Create a channel - (In progress)
- Manage team membership - (In progress)
- Work with tabs
- Chats and conversations
- Share files
- Team settings
- Personal settings - (In progress)
Orakel Support Service can help you if you have questions or if you encounter difficulties.