Notifying the Norwegian Population Register about your move

You must notify the Norwegian Population Register (and through them, the Norwegian Tax Office) when you move from or return to Norway (and when you move around in Norway, too). Norsk versjon - Melde innflytting til folkeregisteret.

Looking for something else? Topic pages about Sabbatical | Pages labeled with travel.

You can find  answers to all of your notification requirements for the Tax Office and Population Register here.

Remember that when you return from abroad you cannot notify the different government agencies of your return via the Internet. You must submit a written notification in person. 

Last edited 03.10.2019

0 Vedlegg
11565 Visninger
Gjennomsnitt (0 Stemmer)