Microsoft Windows 10 Education is available to students and employees at NTNU through the Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching.
Norsk versjon - Microsoft Windows
How to get the software #
- Go to the Azure Dev Tools website.
- Click on ”Sign in”. To sign in to your account, enter “email@example.com”, replacing username with your NTNU username, and click “Next”.
- You will be sent to FEIDE login. Log in using your NTNU username and password.
- The first time you log in you will have to agree to agreements and privacy statements. Check the box and click “Accept terms”.
- You will find “Windows 10 Education” under “Software”. Click on the link.
- A window will appear where you can download the software and view the licence key.
Note: The software provided by NTNU is only for educational purposes. Commercial work is not permitted using this software.
Tips and tricks #
Windows as an external desktop
NTNU has a software farm that lets you use Windows programs from an external unit, regardless of which operating system you're using. For more information, see the article about the software farm.