English language | Pålogging Maconomy - Norsk språk
Log on to Maconomy using a Windows computer #
- Type Maconomy in the search field (Magnifying glass icon - Windows 10) you'll find on the taskbar.
- Select Maconomyportal A (NTNU Programfarm)
- If required: Type username and password
If you're not able to log in using the guidance above, use the same procedure as Mac-users
Download the app Deltek Touch for time sheets in Maconomy #
We recommend the app Deltek Touch for time sheets in Maconomy. Download the app in App Store (Iphone) or Play store (Android).
Log on to Maconomy using a Mac #
- Log on to the NTNU Software Farm.
- Select the Internett Explorer icon with the subtext "Innsida [A]" and open the browser.
- Sign in to Innsida, search for Maconomy and select the same page as you're reading this text on.
- Select the Maconomy-link below and type in user and password
If you experience error messages or other problems, you might have compatibility problems between your browser and Maconomy.
- Log on to Maconomy.
- In the upper right corner in the Internet Explorer browser click the Tools-icon.
- Click "Compatibility View settings".
- Add the website: ntnu.no and select Close.
- If Maconomy doesn't close, close it.
- Logg on to Maconomy.
User account #
- If you get a message saying your user account is locked or inactive, contact email@example.com for support.
- If you haven't used Maconomy before and don't have an active user, the form "Skjema brukertilgang" has to be filled out and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.