Laboratory and workshop handbook
The Laboratory and Workshop Handbook is a shared resource for both students and employees at NTNU and SINTEF who work in a laboratory or a workshop.
Norsk versjon - Laboratorie- og verkstedhåndbok
Laboratory and workshop handbook #
Pocket edition #
Students and employees who work in laboratories and workshops will be given a pocket edition of the Laboratory and Workshop Handbook. You should always have this edition available where you work.
NTNU and SINTEF #
The Laboratory and Workshop Handbook is used by both NTNU and SINTEF as a part of the two institutions' coordination agreement. The handbook is revised every other year by the HSE division at NTNU and the HSE setion at SINTEF, in cooperation with the different units at both institutions.
- The Laboratory and Workshop Handbook must be used by all faculties, departments and units at NTNU.
- The Laboratory and Workshop Handbook is an important part of NTNU's comprehensive HSE efforts (document in Norwegian).
- Different groups can also develop additional routines and instructions which can be published on the faculty's or group's own HSE web pages.
- Local routines and instructions are regulated by the Control System and the Laboratory and Workshop Handbook.
NTNU regulations #
- HSE at NTNU (pdf, in Norwegian)
- HSE process
- Purchase agreement for laboratory supplies
- Risk assessments
- Room cards
- Coordination agreement
HSE division: Anne-Beth Holte, HSE director