Laboratory and workshop handbook
The Laboratory and Workshop Handbook is a guideline on how to work safely in laboratories and workshops.
Norsk versjon - Laboratorie- og verkstedhåndbok
Laboratory and workshop handbook #
Pocket edition #
Students and employees who work in laboratories and workshops will be given a pocket edition of the Laboratory and Workshop Handbook. You should always have this edition available where you work.
The Laboratory and Workshop Handbook was revised every two years up to and including 2018. Based on feedback from NTNU's units and a relatively small number of books ordered in recent years, the Laboratory and Workshop Handbook will gradually be phased out.
- The Laboratory and Workshop Handbook must be used by all faculties, departments and units at NTNU.
- The Laboratory and Workshop Handbook is an important part of NTNU's comprehensive HSE efforts (document in Norwegian).
- Different groups can also develop additional routines and instructions which can be published on the faculty's or group's own HSE web pages.
NTNU regulations #
- HSE at NTNU (pdf, in Norwegian)
- HSE process
- Purchase agreement for laboratory supplies
- Risk assessments
- Room cards
- Coordination agreement
HSE Section: Arve Johansen