Infection control - lecturers responsibilities
Norwegian version: Smittevern - forelesers ansvar
Lecturers must #
- Remind everyone that they must keep a distance of > 1 metres to others at all times, including at entrances and exits, for example, by
- asking those who are sitting closest to the exit to go out first
- making sure that everyone uses the correct door when they leave the premises.
- encouraging people to go outdoors during breaks.
- Urged participants to register using online attendance registration in NTNU Check-in. The QR code should be displayed at the entrance to and inside all rooms used for teaching. Lecturers can also register themselves. If there is no QR code, you can register manually. You can register using either a smartphone or a PC.
- Clean your own workplace before and after the lecture. Disposable wipes are provided for cleaning touch panels, screens, keyboards, microphones, etc.
- Encourage students to bring a wet wipe on their way in and wipe the table BEFORE they sit down.
- Notify the Campus Services Division in the "e-vaktmester" online service if any cleaning equipment is missing.
- The HSE section: Email: email@example.com
|Type of document||Guidelines|
|Managed by||Central emergency response management|
|Approved by||Central emergency response manager|
|Effective from||24.March 2020|
|Effective until||Until further notice|
|Exempt from public access||No|
|Reference internal documents||Incident management related to Covid 19 in central emergency response management|
|These guidelines are subject to||Policy for emergency response capacity|