Help finding housing
As a new employee at NTNU, you are eligible to get help from NTNU to find suitable housing. The housing office helps the employees locate and apply for housing in Trondheim's housing market. Employees from outside of Norway have first priority when applying for housing.
Norsk versjon - Få hjelp til å finne bolig
Housing help for NTNU employees #
NTNU has an application gateway, where you must apply for housing, including NTNU/SINTEF Boligstiftelsen. The form also gives you access to the discounted services from Utleiemegleren AS, Norway’s largest letting agency that has an agreement with the university to help employees find housing. Once you have filled out the application form, the information will be sent to the hosting Department/Faculty for verification; NTNU's Boligformidling will then process the application. Processing applications could take up to 4 weeks so it is recommended that you apply in good time.
Utleiemegleren AS also offer services to employees of NTNU going abroad, wishing to rent out their property. Contact Boligformidling for more information; email@example.com
Staff and students at NTNU are encouraged to advertise the rental of their homes on NTNU's Intranet message channel for housing.
Private landlords in Trondheim should contact Boligformidling who will advertise their property for them or put them in contact with employees seeking accommodation; firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also read more about NTNU's housing policy and the way the university assigns housing here;
Simplify Your Housing Search #
- Housing rental laws (Norwegian)
- Standard housing rental contract (English)
- Search housing: Utleiemegleren.no (English available)
- Search housing: Hybel.no (English available)
- Search housing: Finn.no (Norwegian)
- Advertise at the NTNU channel Bolig til leie/ønskes leid (Housing for rental/Housing wanted). Please "Subscribe", go to the meny "What's happening?". Now you have "Bolig til leie/ønskes leid" in the box "My subscriptions" - and you can write an advertisement. If you need any help - please contact email@example.com.