General purchasing agreements
Information on purchasing agreements and how to order items and services.
Norsk: Rammeavtaler for innkjøp
NTNU has general framework agreements for the purchase of goods and services. The general areas where we have entered into these agreements include office supplies, furniture, computer equipment, telephone services and travel.
These general framework agreements are mandatory, which means that if you buy an item or purchase services that are covered by one of these agreements, you must make the purchase from the supplier with whom NTNU has an agreement. Some of these agreements are not obligatory, but are recommended. You can see whether an agreement is obligatory or not if you read more about each of the individual agreements. The agreements should not be used privately.
How to order #
- Please visit the topic page Purchasing before you order goods or services at NTNU.
- Go straight to BtB e-requisition. All purchases must be approved by your superior.
- Contact your orderer for help (in Norwegian).
Often purchased goods #
- Airfare and travel
- Catering and foods
- Computer equipment and accessories for PC and Mac
- Computer glasses
- Mobile phone
- PC and Mac
- Rental car
- Safety glasses
For additional questions regarding purchase agreements, or how to order items and services, contact the Finance Department:
- Email: email@example.com | A support-case at NTNU Hjelp will be processed.