Master Thesis at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences - MH
On this page you will find forms and guidelines for the master's thesis for students at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (MH).
Norsk versjon - Masteroppgave ved MH
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com
Guidelines for the Master's Thesis at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences #
Students who will submit their thesis must follow our guidelines for the master's thesis:
- Guidelines for the Master's Thesis at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (English version)
- Retningslinjer for masteroppgave ved Fakultet for medisin og helsevitenskap (Norwegian version)
Master's Thesis Agreement #
When you have found a topic and a supervisor for your master's thesis, you must submit a master's thesis agreement (including a short project description). The deadline is 15 March in the second semester. Please use the agreement templates below.
- Master's Thesis Agreement - Exercise Physiology
- Master's Thesis Agreement - Molecular Medicine
- Master's Thesis Agreement - Neuroscience
- Master's Thesis Agreement - Global Health
- Master’s Thesis Agreement - Medical MR-imaging
Submitting your Thesis #
Some master's programmes may also require a printed version of the thesis. Ask your student advisor for more information about your master's programme.
In addition to the thesis, you must fill in, sign and submit the following forms:
- Registration for Final Master's Degree Examination
- Agreement on Lending, Usage and Electronic Publication of Thesis