Ethics at NTNU
This pages contains a collection of ethics rules at NTNU related to different topics.
På norsk: Etikk ved NTNU
Code of ethics for employees at NTNU (Approved by Rector 14 April 2015.)
Ethics guidelines for government employees (in Norwegian)
If you discover any ethically objectionable situations, you should report these to NTNU. This might be anything from bad research ethics, to unethical behaviour during a trip. This page describes whistleblowing routines and how reports are followed up.
Research ethics #
- Collection of personal data for research projects
- Method choice (NTNU using the Ethical Research Committee’s guidelines, in Norwegian)
- Ethical considerations on what you should research (NTNU using the Ethical Research Committee’s guidelines, in Norwegian)
- Research Ethics Committee at NTNU 2018–2021 (Norw. only)
- Ethics in purchasing | Guidelines for ethical purchasing, in Norwegian
- Disqualifications for purchasing
- Gifts and perquisites
- Gifts and other perequisites received while traveling
- Travel and lodging must always be paid for by NTNU
- Travel guidelines
Your employment #
Ethics portal #
NTNU's ethics portal contains concrete examples of ethical dilemmas.