Email via iPhone or iPad for students
Here's how to set up your iPhone or iPad if you are a student. Employees have a different email system and a different setup.
Norsk versjon - Epost på Iphone eller Ipad
New email account in iOS #
PS: The Outlook-App will not work with NTNU emails. Reason being security issues.
- On your device, open Settings and click on Passwords & Accounts.
- Then select Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- For your email, fill in your NTNU user name followed by "@stud.ntnu.no" and add a label for your account. In this example, we're labelling it "NTNU".
- In the pop-up box, you can choose "Configure Manually" or "Sign in". If you choose "Sign in" you will be sent to log in using Feide and the configuration is automatic. This is the easiest option and you will be sent to step 8. If you choose "Configure Manually", proceed with steps 6 to 7.
- Fill in your NTNU password.
- Under Server fill in "outlook.office365.com". Fill in your NTNU username, followed by "@ntnu.no" as username.
- Select the applications you wish to connect to your email account.
Also see #
- Webmail. Filtering, forwarding, and automatic responses in Webmail.
Oracle Student Services can answer further questions about Webmail. However, Oracle Student Services does not distribute Outlook to students, nor do they provide support for users of this program.