Email on Windows Mobile for employees
The steps below will walk you through the process to set up your Windows 7 Mobile device to access your NTNU email account. Norsk versjon - e-post på Windowsmobil
1. First, you will need to create an Exchange account on your phone or device.
From the main menu, locate your email program list, where you can choose to add an Exchange account to the phone using Outlook.
2. Log in to Outlook.
Key in your NTNU email address and password.
3. Key in your NTNU email address and password.
You will be asked to check and confirm your email address and password.
Under the subsequent settings menu, you will be asked to input the following:
- Secure connection "SSL" should be activated.
- Repeat input of your NTNU email address, password and username.
- Domain: win.ntnu.no (bak @)
- Server: mail.ntnu.no
The sycronisation process can take several minutes the first time your device connects with the NTNU Exchange system.