Access e-mail and calendar on web
As an NTNU employee, you can access your University email account from most locations to read, reply and create messages. Once you have logged in to your NTNU Webmail account, you will also have access to your NTNU calendar. Student? Please use the student webmail.
Norsk versjon - E-post og kalender i nettleseren
Log in to your NTNU Webmail account #
- Log in to your NTNU webmail account using any computer with an Internet browser. You will need your username and password when you come to the Webmail log-in page (mail.ntnu.no).
- Once you have logged in to your NTNU webmail account the first time, you will be required to set preferences, such as language.
Manage your calendar via Webmail #
After you have logged in to your NTNU Webmail account, you can also view and manage your online calendar. You will also have access to other resources, such as the ability to reserve meeting rooms and equipment.
Automated reply #
To set up out-of-office messages or other automatic replies to all incoming email messages in Webmail, click on the "Gear/Tools" icon (top right side of your screen) and then click on automatic reply. You can also use Outlook to create an automated reply or out-of-office message if you use Outlook to manage your email and event calendar.
- Look after a "Gear/Tool" symbol in the upper right corner and click on it.
- Then click "Set automatic reply"
- Make sure you have selected "Send automatic reply"
- You can choose the option of only sending replies in a certain periods.
- Type in your message. You can also have a separate text for both internal and external contacts.
- Don't forget to hit the "Save" button when you're done.
How to find NTNU contacts #
You have access to your contacts through the "Contacts" in the top right corner.
Create inbox rules #
- You can create rules for messages by clicking on the "gear/tools" symbol (top right of your screen) and then "Options. From there you go to "Organize email" and select the tab "Inbox rules".
- Use the pluss symbol to add new rules.
See also #
Orakel Support Services can help if you have questions or if you encounter difficulties.
If you have tips to improve this guide, please send an e-mail to email@example.com