Elections at AD
Information about elections at AD.
Information on the elections at the Faculty of Architecture and Design
Topic Page: NTNU Options | English version: Elections that AD
Faculty Board Election for the term 1 August 2017 - 31 July 2021
The Faculty Board at The Faculty of Architecture and Design shall elect the following to the Faculty Board. (The election will take place electronically in the period 30.-31. May)
- 3 members and 3 deputy members representing the group of scientific staff
- 1 member and 1 deputy member representing the group of temporary scientific staff
- 1 member and 1 deputy member representing the group of administrative and technical staff
The election shall be settled at least four weeks before the term of office begins.
Proposal of faculty board candidates
According to the Regulations for election to the Board, Faculty Board and Department Board, the proposals must be signed by at least 3 persons
with the right to vote. See §3 in the regulations on who has the right to vote. See §4 on who is eligible for election. All candidates must be asked beforehand.
All proposals must be received no later than May 11, 2017.
Faculty Board Elections Schedule #
- 30. March: Announcement of the election at Innsida
- 11. May: Nomination deadline
- 18. May: Presentation of candidates
- 30.-31. May: Election
- 9. June: Election results will be announced