Digital home exam - for students
This site contains information about how to deliver your home exam, report, hand-ins, project assignments, bachelor´s- and master´s thesis, as well as other graded assignments digitally in Inspera Assessment.
Preparations for your home exam #
- Open Inspera. Log in with your Feide username and password.
- You can change language by clicking the cogwheel in the top right.
- Navigate to demo tests and choose "Demo Upload assignment/innleveringseksamen", as shown below.
- Open the test if your browser is approved.
- Read the information in the demo exam and choose a file to upload. When you have successfully uploaded the file, you will see a box like this one:
- Note that the demo exam consists of multiple pages. Navigate to the second page and read the information about uploading attachments.
- The file(s) that are uploaded will be automatically delivered once the deadline is reached. You can replace the files whenever you want before the deadline, also after selecting "Submit now". (Beware: For bachelor- and master theses you have to actively select "Submit now". Uploaded files are not automatically delivered once the deadline is reached.)
During the exam #
- Open Inspera and find your exam under "My tests".
- Read the task(s) carefully, and answer them to the best of your abilities. (Good luck!)
- If you are to deliver an anonymous exam, make sure to remove personal information from your document(s).
- Upload your answer. In most cases you are asked to upload a PDF. We have guides on how to convert text files to PDF's on Innsida.
Special needs accommodation #
Questions regarding special needs and time-extensions, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put "Special needs - Inspera" as your subject.
Cheating on exams can result in annulation of the exam in which you cheated, in addition to suspensions from the University, and loss of the right to take the exam at other universities end university colleges. For more information, see NTNU's site on cheating on exams.