Create a timetable
A timetable is a useful tool to help describe all the details of an event.
How to make a time table #
Type of information useful to include in a timetable:
- Main events and talks.
- List of participants with names, titles, location, phone, email, role, etc.
- Estimation of the time spent on transport to and from the event (walking and driving)
- Preparation of AV equipment (sound and light).
- Time for questions if you have invited journalists, or if you will allow the audience to ask questions.
- Time for interviews and pictures.
- Location: Include a link to a map/Google Maps/MazeMap. See the page about Maps and rooms for inspiration.
- Make illustrations showing what is happening where if there are several rooms.
- An overview of who does what.
- Duration of activities.
It can be easier to keep track of all the information if you sort it into different tables based on the type of information.