Blackboard - Export list of students
This wiki shows how you can export an Excel compatible list of students enrolled in a course in Blackboard Learn.
Norsk versjon - Blackboard - Hente ut liste over studenter
Export list of students from Blackboard Learn #
You can get a complete list of active students in a course from the Grading Center:
- Go to the Full Grade Center from the Course Management Menu:
- Choose Work Offline and Download in the Full Grade Center:
- A menu appears where you can set the following criteria:
1. Choose User Information Only (1) if you only need the list of students
2. Choose Tab (2) as Delimiter Type for easy export to Excel
3. Select where you want to save your file. Choose My Computer (3) if you want to download it directly to your computer
4. Press Submit
- Choose Download in the next window to start the export.
- Usually you will find the file in My Downloaded Files on your computer. Note that this depends on computer, operating system and webbrowser that you are using. Some versions let you choose where to store the downloaded file. In this wiki we have used the Chrome browser on the Windows 10 operating system:
- Open the downloaded file on your computer.
NB! It is also possible for instructors to export lists with more detailed information on students from Fagpersonweb.
See also #
Orakel Support Services can help if you have any questions or difficulties.